Paytm and Mobikwik has already branched its base across all parts of India. These are now widely accepted digital wallet. Now Mobikwik and Paytm has partnered with IRCTC and this resulted in offers and benefits for the users. Now IRCTC android app supports both Mobikwik and Paytm as Paytm method and provides upto 10% cashback when train ticket booking done either via Paytm or Mobikwik. You might also like to try out paytm trick.
Also read : Paytm Promo Code For 2016
IRCTC first introduced this offer with Paytm and now Mobikwik has joined the party. This is the first offer and only one on train ticket booking by IRCTC. However, Paytm provides 100% cashback on convenience fees while Mobikwik provides 10% cashback on the whole ticket booking charges.
IRCTC Mobikwik Offer
This section will list all the steps which are required to avail Mobikwik IRCTC cashback offer.
- First of all download android App of IRCTC as this offer can be availed only on the app.
- Install the app on your device and login to your account. You need to use the same credentials as used on IRCTC website.
- Now proceed ticket booking procedure by entering all the deatails like Date of journey, Name, number, from and destination station.
- At the end, you need to make the payment via Mobikwik wallet to avail 10% cashback in your Mobikwik wallet.
Note: Maximum cashback which can be availed by using IRCTC Mobikwik offer is Rs 50. Also make sure that this offer is only valid twice per user. It generally take few hours for amount to be credited so be patient.
Expert tip – Don’t book tatkal tickets by using this offer as its not valid on tatkal tickets.
Mobikwik IRCTC Offer – Terms & Conditions
- Mobikwik provides cashback on tickets booking into the wallet.
- IRCTC Mobikwik offer can be availed only twice per user and it might take upto 24 hours for amount to be credited to the users wallet.
- There should be sufficient balance in your account to to avail this offer. If transaction fails then cashback will not be credited.
IRCTC Paytm Offer
This section will list all the steps which are required to avail Paytm IRCTC offer. This offer provides 100% cashback on convenience fee or transaction fee.
Note: IRCTC Paytm cashback offer can not be redeemed between 8 AM to 12 PM. So make sure you avail this offer excluding the stipulated time period.
- First of all, you need to visit IRCTC website to avail this offer.
- After visiting IRCTC website start booking your ticket as you do normally. Complete all the ticket booking procedure and finally in the checkout page, select Paytm wallet as the payment method. Complete the transaction using your wallet.
- After successful transaction, 100% cashback will be credited to your wallet. Kindly wait for few hours as it might take upto 24 hours for credits to be transferred.
Paytm IRCTC Offer – Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid only if transaction made on IRCTC is done via Paytm wallet.
- Paytm wallet can not be used on IRCTC website between 8 AM to 12 PM as digital wallet or prepaid card are not supported by IRCTC in this time frame.
- Maximum cashback of Rs 50 can be availed per person and the offer is valid on all transactions.
- This Paytm IRCTC offer is valid only 10 times per user when transaction is made via Paytm wallet.
- Cashback will only be credited to the wallet of user if mobile number is verified.
- No cashback will be credited if transaction fails or ticket is cancelled.
Random Paytm Offer
Now paytm users can avail Rs 30 cashback on recharge of Rs 300 or more. This offer is for new users as well as old users. All you have to do is recharge your mobile or DTH for Rs 300 or more and get Rs 30 cashback in your Paytm wallet. Follow below steps to avail this offer.
- Download Paytm app and run it on your device.
- Now login if your existing user and register for the app if you are new user.
- Now initiate a recharge of Rs 300 or more
- Pay the amount using credit/debit card
- After successful transaction, cashback amount will be credited to your account.
Note: This offer can be availed thrice per user. Visit for detailed T&C
I hope you would have liked IRCTC Paytm Offer and IRCTC Mobikwik offer. Enjoy these offers as these are the only available offer for train ticket booking.