SD Cash To Bank Via FreeCharge Balance : Here comes the most awaited trick which everyone would love because by using this trick you can transfer your Snapdeal SD Cash into your Bank account. Now you might be thinking how is this possible when Snapdeal doesn’t have bank transafer feature? You are are absolutely correct. Snapdeal doesn’t have bank transfer feature but it has FreeCharge transfer feature. That means you can transfer your Snapdeal SD Cash to your bank via FreeCharge. So follow the below steps to utilize this trick and transfer your SD Cash to your bank.
Note: This trick is similar to the Flipkart trick which we used to utilize unlimited gift vouchers in one product.
How to transfer Snapdeal SD Cash To Bank Account?
- First of all visit Snapdeal and login to your Snapdeal account.
- Now Upgrade your Snapdeal account by using the ”Upgrade Account” feature under ”Account” section.
- For upgradation of your account you will be presented with a form.
- Now enter your mobile number and register with FreeCharge.
- Your mobile number would receive an OTP, verify your mobile number via OTP.
- Again visit the homepage of your account section. Now you will see two credit option. Select FreeCharge.
- Now order anything using your Snapdeal SD Cash. After few minutes cancel the order.
- Now your order amount will be credited to your FreeCharge account instead Snapdeal Account.
- Now utilize FreeCharge Wallet Balance Transfer Trick and transfer your Freecharge credits to your bank account.
Note:This trick for transferring SD cash to bank via freecharge is tested by me and working fine as of now. If you ever find any discontinuation in the service then do let us know.