Transferring balance from Freecharge to Bank Account is a simple and easy to follow process. You just have to follow the freecharge money transfer trick posted below carefully and your balance would be transferred to your bank account instantly. Mobikwik and Paytm has already implemented this feature in their app and website. Only FreeCharge was left who didn’t possess this wallet balance transfer service. But now FreeCharge has also added balance transfer feature to their service and today I am going to tell you the steps to use this service.
Note: Basically this is not a trick like freecharge trick but a tutorial for the latest feature introduced by FreeCharge. So you can use this tutorial without the need to worry.
How to transfer FreeCharge wallet balance to bank account?
Note : Minimum Freecharge credit which can be transferred from your wallet to your bank account is Rs 10. Maximum amount that can be transferred is Rs 5000.
This is an updated method on “how to transafer freecharge wallet balance to bank account”. I have already provided freecharge balance transfer trick but since the freecharge app section has modified a little so we have to remodel the whole steps which are needed to add Freecharge wallet balance to bank account.
- To transafer your Freecharge credit, first of all visit either Freecharge app or Freecharge website. Money transafer feature is available in both platform so you can choose according to your wish.
- After visiting your preferred Freecharge platform, login to your account.
- After successful login, If your account is unverified then you need to do it. You can verify your Freecharge account by entering your mobile number and verifying the OTP which is sent to the same entered number.
Note : Never share any type of OTP with anyone for whatsoever reason.
- Now click on the option stating “Add Money To Freecharge Balance”. This option will transfer your freecharge credit to your Freecharge wallet which will be used to transfer it further to your bank account.
- Now visit “Wallet to bank transfer” page to complete the final task required for bank transfer.
- On that page click on Menu and the hit on Banks option. Now enter your bank details. eg: IFSC code, Payee name, account number, bank name.
- Again click on Menu option and then hit on Cash tab. Now click on the option stating ” Withdraw Money To Bank “.
- Select your bank account which you added above and verify it by entering the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Finally click on submit button located there. Within few seconds after you hit the Submit button, your freecharge wallet balance would be transferred to your bank account.
Note : No fee is charged by Freecharge for this service so you can use this trick for transferring your freecharge credit for free. Also keep in mind that any cash added less then 24 hours can’t be redeemed to bank.
- Freecharge Promo Code For New User Using GETFC
- FreeCharge Offer : Get Rs 50 Cashback On Bill Payment Of Rs 300+
- Latest Freecharge Promo Codes For Mobile Recharge & Bill Payment
- First of all to use this FreeCharge feature, visit freecharge.in
- Now login to your FreeCharge account.
- Click on ”Cash” and then click on ”Withdraw Money To Bank” for transferring amount to your bank account.
- Now on the landing page enter the required bank details like Account number, IFSC code, name of the bank, account holder name etc.
- Finally click on submit button.
- After successful submission you can transfer your FreeCharge credits to your bank account.
Note: Enter every details of your bank account carefully as even minor mistake can interrupt your transaction.
So utilize this official Freecharge bank transfer method or so called Freecharge bank transfer trick and send Freecharge balance to your preferred bank account for free.